The FloVerse is a space for FloQast customers to:
  • -Have some fun!
  • -Discuss best practices with peers
  • -Hear about product releases before anyone else
  • -Gain exclusive access to our executive team
  • -Network and grow your personal brand
Register now for our customer community and I can't wait to see you on the inside! ?
  • -Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content

What is your favorite kind of coffee?

Sana
Sana Posts: 12 admin
edited January 5 in Coffee Break

Not all stereotypes about accountants are true, but I'm pretty sure the one about them being fueled by coffee is! ☕️

What is your favorite kind of coffee? 45 votes

K-Cup
6%
AsokaRmacecsullivan 3 votes
Pour Over
11%
sophiectrobinsonzbiesiadakhildebrandtAustin 5 votes
Drip Coffee
4%
kimberSonny 2 votes
Get it from a coffee shop
26%
Solugenix_SteveColinBSchmidtShannactcahill1TonyHaasKarenlianneljon_hardywkhalidKABstephanietuba 12 votes
Nespresso
15%
Kiely_MonteiroAlex_Pukosshinganojglassmoyerpreederkstockeremartiniello 7 votes
French Press
6%
Sanarobinturnermliuzzi 3 votes
Cold Brew
11%
BrittanyJonahCokeFloridaBobAlex 5 votes
Other
11%
mbabcock21shannonmcmanusjtheimerMandyjbeans63 5 votes
I don't like coffee
6%
JakeKrotherBrettG 3 votes
Jonah

Comments

• Other

Espresso with Kona Coffee Beans!!

• Kiely_Monteiro
    Kiely_Monteiro Customer Community Manager BostonPosts: 287 admin
    Nespresso

@shannonmcmanus that sounds great!?

• jtheimer
    jtheimer Lititz, PA Posts: 4
    Other

Had to go with Other since if it's coffee that is made well it is my favorite!

Kiely_Monteirotrobinson
  • Alex_Pukos
    Alex_Pukos Product Support Manager Posts: 8 mod
    Nespresso

I started drinking espresso after a trip to Montreal a few years ago. Liked it so much that I bought a Nespresso machine for the FloQast Ohio office (aka FloHio). The Nespresso machine and I were great friends until work-from-home came between us. Just when I thought I might need to go fetch the Nespresso so we could "quarantine together," my wife got me an even nicer Nespresso machine for home ?

Plain espresso shots, or mixed with oat milk to make a latte, or the varieties of coffees they have... All so good!

Brittany
  • kimber
    kimber Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Drip Coffee

I'm not super picky about coffee. I just need it every morning! I drink it black. Lately I've been trying out some of the flavored coffee from Target. They have pumpkin spice, peppermint stick and gingerbread. I enjoyed the pumpkin spice one a lot. It smelled so good! Bonus: I'm currently drinking coffee out of my FQ travel mug in my FQ shirt!

Kiely_Monteiro
  • zbiesiada
    zbiesiada Posts: 1
    Pour Over

Highly recommend Cometeer, a new start-up that super freezes coffee. Kinda pricey but a nice treat in these apocalyptic times.

Kiely_Monteiro
  • Sonny
    Sonny Posts: 3
    Drip Coffee

As long as it's hot, has caffeine...all good

Kiely_Monteiro
  • Mandy
    Mandy Posts: 5 mod
    Other

I love Cuvee! Would highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried :) https://cuveecoffee.com/

• preeder
    preeder Posts: 2
    Nespresso

While I voted Nespresso because that is what I most often drink. My favorite is from a coffee shop. Lattes and flat whites all the way.

jbeans63liannel
  • Austin
    Austin Posts: 1 mod
    Pour Over

I love coffee so I picked up a fun little hobby in the past year by making pour over coffee with a Chemex. It's a relaxing and fun way to brew over the weekend and it makes an awesome cup of coffee! Highly recommend :)

SanaKiely_Monteirojbeans63robinturner
  • mliuzzi
    mliuzzi South JerseyPosts: 10
    French Press

Got this from my former employer - a Specialty Grocery store. Had net losses every month for 6 years until COVID.

Kiely_Monteirocsullivan
  • jbeans63
    jbeans63 Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Other

Got this post from one of my co-workers!

Kiely_Monteirostephanietuba
  • SweetC
    SweetC Posts: 9

lol, what I don't get is that half and half stuff you have with your coffee ?‍♀️ It's such a weird concept to me.

Colin
  • BrettG
    BrettG Thornhill, ON, CanadaPosts: 12
    I don't like coffee

Got one of these from a friend. It perfectly sums up the life of pretty much all accountants that I know of. I think there are very few things we aren't able to put into some sort of spreadsheet.

• stephanietuba
    stephanietuba Southfield, MichiganPosts: 5
    Get it from a coffee shop

Only picked "From a coffee shop" because frankly, my local Speedway gas station is plenty enough for me! ? Push button, dispense coffee... all I need.