The FloVerse is a space for FloQast customers to:
  • -Have some fun!
  • -Discuss best practices with peers
  • -Hear about product releases before anyone else
  • -Gain exclusive access to our executive team
  • -Network and grow your personal brand
Register now for our customer community and I can't wait to see you on the inside! ?
  • -Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content

What was your best conference experience?

Meghan
Meghan Posts: 5 admin

With TakeControl around the corner, I’d love to hear about your best conference experience.

Was there a certain speaker who lit a fire inside you?

Maybe you spent the whole time at the (virtual) puppy room?

Did the celebrity guest speakers win you over? We’re pumped to cook with Guy Fieri! 

Sometimes, it’s that conference swag that is the true winner!

Comments

• Brittany
    Brittany Posts: 24 mod

@Meghan I went to Intacct Advantage a couple of times, and I have to say, both were really good experiences. The swag from vendors was definitely fun (how many of us have Expensify tee shirts?) and everyone at these conferences always had so much fun and enjoyed networking so much!

• Meghan
    Meghan Posts: 5 admin

Thanks, @Brittany ... I heard those conferences are a great time, and who doesn't love coming home with some new t-shirts! Anyone else have an event or conference they can't wait to get back to (hopefully soon-ish..) - fingers crossed?

• Kiely_Monteiro
    Kiely_Monteiro Customer Community Manager BostonPosts: 287 admin

I really enjoyed Gainsight Pulse. Vanilla Ice preformed one year and it was all 90's theme. I picked up some great swag and their sponsors had tons of giveaways.

Oh yeah, the networking aspect was great too! I made a lot of connections there.