- -Have some fun!
- -Discuss best practices with peers
- -Hear about product releases before anyone else
- -Gain exclusive access to our executive team
- -Network and grow your personal brand
- -Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
PBC season 1 is live! You can binge them now
Fujifilm: Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
Fujifilm is hiring an Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist
- Processing of invoices and billing in company ERP system.
- Completion of Supplier Registration Form, Vendor Request, and Supplier onboarding registration.
- Approve/reject orders and holds orders.
- Unclaimed property review and refund.
- Posting cash receipts for domestic and international accounts.
- Processing checks, completing deposits, and applying customer credit card payments.
- Coordinating with AP to refund customers credits balances.
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner when customer account problems occur and working with Customer Service Department to resolve issues.
- Running customer credit report and processing credit terms for approval as needed.
- Reconcile customers account statements, preparing and processing customer statements.
- Performing Accounts Receivable collections and credit activities.
- Manual processing of credit cards.
- Processing customer credit memos.
- Maintaining customer accounts and AR aging.
- Maintaining customer files and an organized filing system.
- Assisting Accounting Manager in month-end and year-end process as required.
- Performing any other related and special tasks assigned as needed.