- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
Accounting Manager - AmeriHome
AmeriHome is looking for a new Accounting Manager.
What you'll do:
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for multiple aspects of general ledger accounting function, including reconciliations, variances analysis, and assisting in the month-end process. A successful candidate will drive change by improving accounting processes and have an ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments while ensuring the Company’s general ledger accounts maintain financial integrity. What we are looking for:
- Prepare and review general ledger journal entries including daily mortgage banking activity.
- Responsible for preparing and monitoring balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations.
- Assist with variances analysis.
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close process.
- Work collaboratively with Business Intelligence and Technology teams to lead process improvement initiatives within Accounting department.
- Prepare various schedules and analyses to ensure the accuracy of financial statements and aid in the understanding of key financial statement line items.
- Perform other ad hoc duties and special projects as assigned.