- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
Gem: Staff Accounts Receivable Accountant
We are looking for a stellar Staff Accountant for a fast-growing tech startup. You will report to the Controller and support our go-to-market team while creating an effective partnership built on maintaining the steady growth of the company by providing administrative support in all of their efforts.
The ideal candidate will work alongside our GTM and accounting team and the people they engage with, including customers, and help enable them to achieve key outcomes by bringing their proven skills and knowledge to the table in order to be successful within the role.
- Collaborate with SalesOps team to ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of invoices to customers
- Record and process customer payments in NetSuite
- Administration of sales tax calculation for eligible customers
- Support customer success team on inquiries related to billing and credit requests
- Review outstanding accounts receivable and perform collections
- Prepare financial reporting including ad-hoc internal reports and financial analysis
- Partner with internal teams and develop relationships to ensure positive collaboration
- Assist with continuous process improvement and development of automated systems including implementation and enhancements to AR/Billing tools
- Perform general account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist with the management of annual financial audits and month / quarterly reporting for board meetings
- Assist with day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the accounting and finance department
- Participate in adhoc projects as required