- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
If you're feeling the FloQast love and want to shout it from the rooftops, we'd love to read your G2 Crowd review
Collections Analyst at Udemy
About the Role:
Udemy is seeking an individual contributor who will be part of a team for driving cash collection for our enterprise subscription business. We are looking to bring on dedicated, results-driven individuals who can balance assertiveness and empathy. This position will be an individual contributor coordinating Collection, Loss Mitigation, and Dispute resolution for their portion of the customer accounts.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Work with the manager to deploy effective and efficient collection strategies, processes and workflows resulting in the timely collection and resolution of a portfolio of Udemy UFB/G customers.
- Coordinate with Finance, Legal, Sales & Sales Ops, to ensure that credit and collection policies, procedures and practices are implemented and adhered to.
- Facilitate communication and meetings related to customer complaints, issues and escalations in order to drive to resolution of the customer account in a timely manner.
- Handles escalated communication when necessary in a professional manner with a focus to quick resolution of issues
- Work closely with Collections manager and collections team members to resolve issues on their accounts.
- Promptly manage the responses to customer inquiries regarding invoices and/or past due balances
- Gain increasing knowledge of the collections tools, Netsuite, SFDC, Slack, emails, phone calls in order to increase efficiency and productivity and number of accounts handled in the portfolio.