- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
If you're feeling the FloQast love and want to shout it from the rooftops, we'd love to read your G2 Crowd review
Senior Accountant at AirDNA
AirDNA is looking for a Senior Accountant to become a key member of our growing Finance team who will help ensure the accuracy and reliability of our financial information. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the ideal candidate is an Excel wizard with a penchant for numbers and analysis, has a deep understanding of U.S. GAAP and understands best practices when it comes to running a high functioning accounting department, and would be excited to work in a fun, energetic and dynamic environment. This is a hands-on role, with lots of great exposure and the potential for upward mobility!
At AirDNA, we’re a team of data nerds on a mission to empower our customers to smartly grow their businesses. And we're looking for people with a broad range of experiences and perspectives who are excited by our mission, values, and drive to change the short-term rental market. We invite you to apply even if you are unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. We carefully consider every application, not just those that check off all the boxes.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Help manage accounting operations and ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Create standard operating procedures and roll out reconciliation process for month-end close
- Oversee and execute month-end close activities
- Prepare GL account postings/accruals and reconciliations
- Help with accounts receivable and accounts payable activity
- Perform, analyze, and document technical accounting research to determine appropriate treatment under U.S. GAAP
- Help prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and board packages
- Partner with and support the greater organization with financial related matters
- Help implement and maintain an ERP
- We’re a growing company, so ad hoc projects may arise as well!