- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
If you're feeling the FloQast love and want to shout it from the rooftops, we'd love to read your G2 Crowd review
General Accountant at Lucidworks
About The Role
The accounting team is looking for a General Accountant II to join our growing team. This role will focus on the general ledger side of our accounting function. In addition to core accounting duties, this role will also assist on a wide spectrum of financially focused ad hoc projects that will expose you to all aspects of working in finance for a rapid growth software company.
We are searching for someone who is detail-oriented, possesses effective project management skills, has a strong ownership mindset, and has the ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, highly transactional, and data-driven role.
- Prepare approximately 10 bank reconciliations for all Lucidworks US and UK bank accounts, in addition to reconciliation for AP automation tool Tipalti
- Execute month-end close tasks including the preparation of journal entries, reclassifications, allocations, and supporting schedules
- Maintain the fixed assets, prepaid expenses, and intangible assets as well as running the expense amortization and depreciation in NetSuite
- Prepare and review various balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with Revenue cycles including sales order entry, billings, and collections
- Review outstanding aging and follow up on past due balances
- Assist with pulling samples and any requested data during the year end audit
- Review and reimburse employee expense reports via Expensify
- Oversee Teampay purchasing & credit card software