- - Access educational content and product tips
- - Discuss best practices and network with peers
- - Learn about new product releases before anyone else
- - Gain exclusive access to our executive and product teams
- - Network and grow your personal brand and career
Register now for our customer community and we can't wait to see you on the inside!
Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content
If you're feeling the FloQast love and want to shout it from the rooftops, we'd love to read your G2 Crowd review
Senior Revenue Accountant - San Francisco, CA (Hybrid) - Spot On
At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In The Last Year, SpotOn Has
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
This year, we’re going even bigger—caring hard and moving fast down the path of high growth and positive impact.
That’s where you come in.
Senior Revenue Accountant - San Francisco, CA (Hybrid)
- Help identify operational risks or missing process controls and improve processes
- Prepare support for internal/external audit requests
- Perform revenue month-end close activities (flux analyses,JEs, Reconciliations)
- Assist with the implementation of the NetSuite Advanced Revenue Module and Salesforce
- Facilitate stakeholder alignment on revenue impacting issues/projects
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting, finance or auditing role
- Proven expertise with using Excel to handle large datasets
- Ability to adapt to the rapid changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Must be comfortable learning new things and owning processes
- Ability to apply critical thinking and flexibility in advising key stakeholders/management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2 days a week in office
Bonus if you have
- CPA certification
- Working knowledge of the ASC 606 framework
- Public accounting experience
- Working knowledge of NetSuite (specifically the NetSuite Advanced Revenue Module)