The FloVerse is a space for FloQast customers to:
  • -Have some fun!
  • -Discuss best practices with peers
  • -Hear about product releases before anyone else
  • -Gain exclusive access to our executive team
  • -Network and grow your personal brand
Register now for our customer community and I can't wait to see you on the inside! ?
  • -Upon being accepted, you will gain full access to more content

? Pump up the Jams! ?

Kiely_Monteiro
Kiely_Monteiro Customer Community ManagerBostonPosts: 287 admin

Picture This:

It's busy season. You're tired, stressed, and on your 5th cup of coffee. Just then, you hear it. The first few beats of your song. Your PUMP UP song! Now you're hype, you're focused, and you're getting $h*# done!

For me, I'm going to go "All I Do is Win" DJ Khaled AND "Larger Than Life" BSB ?

What is THAT song for you?

We're creating a playlist of all the best ones, and can't wait to hear your jam!

Sanamarora

Comments

• Kiely_Monteiro
    Kiely_Monteiro Customer Community Manager BostonPosts: 287 admin
  • mbabcock21
    mbabcock21 Posts: 8 ✭✭

"I Want You Back" - The Jackson 5. No matter how stressed out I am, when I hear the first few seconds of this song I'm instantly put in a good mood to focus!

Kiely_Monteiro
  • ctcahill1
    ctcahill1 Shelton, CTPosts: 8 ✭✭

I really enjoy Circles by Post Malone and anything from The Weeknd. Upbeat and positive tunes!

Kiely_Monteiroawannerwkhalid
  • awanner
    awanner Posts: 1

Anything SAINt JHN ! Newest out is Sucks To BE You ?

Kiely_MonteiroMichael
  • jon_hardy
    jon_hardy Posts: 23 ✭✭✭

Anything Old Dominion, current fav "Wrong Turns" which during audit/tax time, the title seems appropriate when I think about my career choices. ???

Sanactcahill1Kiely_MonteiroMandy
  • mdullea
    mdullea Posts: 2

Guilty Pleasure is Freaky Friday by Lil Dicky and Chris Brown - Even when its not Friday, always changes my mood!

Kiely_MonteiroMichaelMandyChristina
  • jkerr
    jkerr Posts: 2

"Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. You can never not smile while listening to this old classic :)

Kiely_MonteiroMandyctcahill1jbeans63
  • ctcahill1

"Gonna Make You Sweat" by C&C Music Factory is a must when a big deadline is looming. ?

Kiely_Monteirojbeans63
  • Solugenix_Steve
    Solugenix_Steve Scottsdale, AZPosts: 3

I am surprised to see no mention of "Eye of the Tiger". If it is good enough for Rocky, it's good enough for me.

Kiely_MonteiroShoshanajbeans63ctcahill1
  • jbeans63
    jbeans63 Posts: 16 ✭✭

@Solugenix_Steve I Like that! Similar fighting tune - "Far From Over" by Frank Stallone I think..... I like all kinds of music (except the newer rap stuff - yucky) now who is showing their age?! lol Another pump you up song "Unstoppable" by Sia.

Kiely_MonteiroChristina
  • jbeans63
    jbeans63 Posts: 16 ✭✭

When I need to focus, sometimes I have to revert back to my old piano/classical days....

• Shoshana
    Shoshana Los Angeles, CAPosts: 7 mod

Top 3 list of Pump Up Songs:

1. Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
    2. Who Run the World (Girls)-Beyonce
    3. X Gonna Give it to Ya-DMX
    Kiely_MonteiroKarenctcahill1Christina
  • ncahoone
    ncahoone Posts: 3

"Low" by Flo Rida! Who doesn't love hearing "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..."

Kiely_MonteiroShoshana
  • Michael
    Michael Upper Arlington, OhioPosts: 6 mod

We used to sing this to our Pomeranian (RIP), but it was "Apple bottom treats and a booty full of furrrr, the whole park was looking at herrrr"

Brittanyncahoone
  • wkhalid
    wkhalid Posts: 12 ✭✭

A little late to the party, but here it goes:

1. Bassnectar - Nice and Easy
    2. Juelz - Drive-by City
    3. Meek Mill - Dreams and Nightmares
    4. Pop Smoke - Dior
    5. Deftones - Tempest

I could go on and on

Brittany
  • kimber
    kimber Posts: 23 ✭✭

If I turned on a Pump Up song, I'd end up dancing around my office rather then getting anything done. ?

When I really need to focus on work I listen to the music in the Calm app. My current go to is mau5trap: flow & focus.

ctcahill1
  • Kiely_Monteiro

Happy Friday! Check out our busy season playlist with all your great suggestions!

ctcahill1jon_hardy
  • Kiely_Monteiro

? Love that @kimber sometimes you need a good dance break!

I have a few Focus playlists on Spotify, or sometimes get music from Headspace

ctcahill1
  • ctcahill1

Dancing is great exercise - a good alternative workout since it's so cold outside!

• Brittany
    Brittany Posts: 24 mod

These are some amazing song choices. I have a running playlist which is also my "clean the house" playlist or my "get stuff done" playlist; some notable inclusions are The Weeknd (cool SuperBowl halftime) and I love Ariana Grande (@Christina can attest to this from when we sat next to eachother at the office ?)

ctcahill1